Not all multitools are created equal, nor should they all look the same. The Twist looks like a Sharpie marker on steroids, but brings a huge list of skills to the table. It’s no wonder we wanted to put the Thunder Ranch logo on it and offer it to our students.
Packed into the size of a permanent marker you’ll find an Aimpoint Micro sight adjustment tool, dental pick, 3/32′ pin punch, carbon scraper, pocket clip slotted screwdriver, front sight tool, Ten 1/4′ hex bits, and 8-32 thread adapter also compatible with pull-thru style cleaning kits.
The Twist is extremely lightweight at 1.8 oz. (3.7 oz. with included bits). And in such a small package your carry options are limited only by your imagination. For a low profile stow and go placement, slide it directly into an empty cell in your PALS webbing.
- Aimpoint turret adjuster on rear cap
- Pocket clip is a light-duty slotted screwdriver
- Heavy-duty dental pick with brass shank
- 3/32 pin punch
- Radial carbon scraper
- M16A2 style FSP adjustment tool on a magnetic 1/4″ hex bit holder
- 10 1/4″ hex bits and carrier strip